So a few days ago I posted this picture but realized that I spelled dandelion wrong as I was uploading the photo. So I went back to my page to try and fix it. Well, that stupid y was really glued down well. I was able to lift some of it off ok, but then my page started to come up with it. Well in an attempt to mask it, I got out my watercolors and made some blobs. First, I made one onto that spot that tore up and then some others so it would look more like it was supposed to be on the page. It looks really obvious in this photo, but when you have the page in front of you it doesn't look too bad.
I thought I would share some close up photos of the details of the page. In spite of my spelling debacle, I still really love how this page came out.