I've got one more rainbow inspired layout to share. This time I played along with Scrap Our Stash. I used the following five items up from the list.
1. Stripe Paper (I may have a rainbow stripe addiction when it comes to paper)
2. Paper Clip (the orange arrow at the top)
3. Wood Veneer (the cute arrow)
4. Flair (I've got two. The circle heart from Amy Tangerine and the square sunshine from a Freckled Fawn Kit)
5. Enamel Dots (I've got a few green in one corner and a few orange in another)
I used a bunch of pop dots on this layout to keep some of the corners up and to give the clouds some layering. I kind of forgotten just how handy those little things can be in giving depth to a page.
I also decided to keep my journaling hidden since this page has so much going on pattern wise with no good breaks.