Happy Monday! Here is my latest layout for the Memory Nest. I'm so happy with how this page turned out. I've made a lot of tulip pages over the years and it is interesting to try to come up with some new pages (and titles). I tried a new wooden stamp on my layout. I had done a bunch of practice stamps with it, but of course it didn't print well on the one time I needed it to print!
I had lots of ideas for this sketch, but I remembered I had this frame paper and decided it worked well with what I was planning to do. I kept the little photos all black and white, to keep it a little less busy. It was a lot more cutting than I was expecting.