If you haven't tried making your own crayons from old crayon scraps yet, I totally suggest you make them. They make wonderful little Christmas gifts, especially if you don't have a lot of spare $.
1. Find some sad old crayons that could use some loving...
2. Break them into little bits and put them in a cupcake molds or a an ice cube tray if it can stand up to heat. There are so many cute ones out there now.
3. Preheat your oven to 225 F and put them in for 15-17 minutes. It's fun to watch them melt...
4. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for a while.
5. Pop them out and wrap them up in some creative fashion and give!
Not all of mine came out of the mold successfully...so I just let them melt again and tried to pop them out a bit more carefully.