I found out that I received this snazzy little award the other day, but was too busy to post about it (and I was in a very grumpy mood for no real reason). Well this morning is nice and sunny and I'm feeling great so now I can shout yay for getting my first award thingy. Yay! I have to thank Brittany over Budget Crafts for sending this to me.
Rules of receiving this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
So 7 things about myself...
1. One of the scariest moments in my life was when my hubby and I tried to juggle in a park very near where we lived and got attacked by a mob of 5 year olds. We haven't done too much juggling since.
2. The other scariest moment in my life was when a deer ran into my brand new orange car. Only had it for 3 weeks and I am convinced the deer was trying to commit suicide. I never was a fan of hunting until then.
3. I love rice crispy treats and can eat a very large amount of them in a very short amount of time.
4. The hardest part about being pregnant is that I can't really drink much Mountain Dew. I love Mountain Dew!
5. I am crazy about red pandas. I will spend an hour at the zoo just looking at them. They are soooo cute!
6. The best job I've had was working at a radio station. Crazy hours and everything that could go wrong always did on my shift, but was still super fun.
7. I love to play hand bells and would love to make that my job if I could just figure out how and if I could afford my own set (3 octaves is my goal).
Now to send this to some other really cool blogs that I find inspirational or have a ton of crafts that I want to do. Some are big and have been around for a long time, and others not as much.
Little Birdie Secrets
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Homemade by Jill
The Polka Dot Chair
Smashed Peas and Carrots
One Inch World
Finding My Way
Lu Bird Baby
Vegan Lunch Box
Not So Idle Hands
Wow I thought 15 was going to be a lot, but it turns out I wanted to do more. =)
Thank you for nominating me as a Versatile Blogger! I'll try to pass it along, but it may be a few days. I enjoyed reading your list of 7 things!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the award! I'm having a sort of zonky day myself, but soon as I pull myself together, I'll blog about it!ReplyDelete
Thanks for liking my blog. My daughter is in a coop preschool, thus I work in a preschool one day a week. At some point you get used to being attacked by mobs of 4-5 year olds.ReplyDelete
What is your banner picture? It looks really interesting. Clay balls? I can't figure it out.
(OneInchWorld - I never did get OpenID working on my blog...)
My banner picture is clay eggs. I made them a long time ago, but I plan on making some more soon. It's just such a pain to blow out eggs.ReplyDelete
Oh thank you so much!! Man, I wish I could juggle, I'm a little jealous right now!ReplyDelete